Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - The McGregor Family Bible

List of family bdm in the McGregor Family Bible
Yesterday I wrote about my trip to the Society of Australian Genealogists,  (Lunchtime Discoveries in the Rocks - McGregor Family Bible) following one of their volunteers conacting me about James and Margaret McGregor's Family Bible.  What a coincidence, that this has happened as I start on my project to put together the stories of of James and Margarets daughters.

The timing is remarkable, especially the discovery inbetween the New and Old Testament of a page that lists the details of the McGregor Sisters births, deaths and marriages.

McGregor Bible - Family BDM entries


4 comments:

  1. That's amazing - so much family history on one page!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am still pinching myself, at my luck at being given this bible.

      Delete
  2. Yes, it would be nice if it helps me connect with other people researching the McGregor Family :)

    ReplyDelete